Ross Cares Fund Supports Associates
The Ross Cares Fund lends a helping hand to Associates who are facing significant financial hardship as a result of a qualifying disaster or personal hardship. The Ross Cares Fund is available exclusively to Ross and dd’s DISCOUNTS Associates.
How We Help
The Ross Cares Fund provides short-term assistance in the form of a one-time grant to cover unforeseen expenses. Relief grants are not loans and do not have to be repaid. Disbursements from the Ross Cares Fund are nontaxable to the Associate because they come from a charitable entity.
To qualify, applicants must be active employees or on an approved leave. In the event that an Associate who meets these requirements has passed away, HR Services or E4E Relief can initiate an application on their behalf. Contact HR Services or see the “Contact Us” page to contact E4E Relief.
Eligible events are listed below.
- Natural disaster, such as a flood, hurricane, tornado, ice storm, wildfire, or earthquake
- House fire
- Complex humanitarian emergency, such as terrorism or military action
- Accident involving a common carrier such as public airline, bus, train, or cab
*Impacted individuals could include an Associate, their spouse/partner, or a dependent.
- Death of an Associate or eligible family member (spouse/partner, dependent, sibling, or parent) for whom the Associate is financially responsible
- Unexpected illness/injury of an Associate, their spouse/partner, or a dependent. In these events, the Fund will not pay for medical expenses.
- Crime (including domestic/physical abuse) impacting an Associate, their spouse/partner, or a dependent
Who Manages the Ross Cares Fund?
Ross has partnered with E4E Relief to administer the Ross Cares Fund. With more than a decade of experience serving clients across the United States, E4E Relief is the nation’s leading provider of employee disaster and hardship funds and is dedicated to helping Ross Stores support Associates in need. E4E Relief is a 501(c)(3) public charity (Tax ID 87-3137387).